"The object isn't to make art, it's to be in that wonderful state which makes art inevitable."  Robert Henri

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Etsy Easter update

Yesterday evening I uploaded several new items to my Etsy store, all with an Easter theme, so go ahead and take a look if you're the curious sort. You'll find these tiny carrot ornaments as well as several ceramic egg rattles. If you haven't checked Etsy out yet, you should. It's a fun place full of everything that is hand-crafted - no industrialized machine-made stuff there.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Sheltie Owner said...

How do you get to the store again on the web? I've lost the link.

Bonnie

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

You can scroll down the blog page and on the right you'll find a link to my Etsy store. I've also now included a link in my post for easy access.