"The object isn't to make art, it's to be in that wonderful state which makes art inevitable."  Robert Henri

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kreativ blogger award

Thanks to Michelle over at Boulderneigh for sending me the Kreativ Blogger award! One always likes to be appreciated - or maybe that's just me, hmmm? Anyway, as I understand it, I'm to list seven of my favorite authors and then seven blogs to nominate for the award. So without further ado, here we go...

My seven favorite authors:
Dean Koontz
Gene Logsdon
Jonathan Kellerman
Patricia Cornwell
John Sandford
Michael Crichton
Dean Koontz

Okay, I cheated and put Koontz in twice. But really, these days most of the books I read come from the library with the exception of Koontz. If he has a new book out, I buy it. Because what I've found is that they are good enough to re-read. More than once.

Seven creative blogs:

I encourage you to visit these blogs and see if you don't agree that they are quite creative! Each one different and unique, but with something special to share.

No comments: